Katie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maggie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome Fall

I know we're actually rounding the corner into winter, but here are some pictures I took on the fly while at the park on Friday.  I say on the fly because had I thought about taking a picture like this beforehand I would have dressed the girls nicer and actually done Dorothy Hamill's hair : )

    

Here are just some silly pictures of Maggie in a milk coma while Jimmy is playing video games.

3 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

The girls are beautiful! We were so lucky to have autumn go as late into the year as it did. Now it stinks it's so cold out...snow is on its way!

Lucky said...

I remember photos of Katie as a tiny baby on Jimmy playing video games!
So cute!

(sorry if this is the second comment that you received. The other was from another login name)

michelle said...

i'm lovin' the fall photos and am seriously cracking up at magpie passed out in jimmy's arms while he plays video games!