Sunday was a lot of fun for the Wilsons. Around lunch time we finally met little man Jed! We're so happy the David's made the trip to our house, even though we should have been the ones who traveled months ago to their house!!! Jed is absolutely adorable with those big eyes! He is so much fun. Katie loves him and thinks he's "so cute!" Maggie loves him, too, even though she slept the whole visit.
Thanks so much for coming, and thanks for posting pics on your blog!
Thursall and Nicolas came to visit us Sunday evening. It was a lovely visit and I'm pretty sure Katie is now in love with Nicolas! Seriously, she went to the bathroom and wanted to share her joy of peeing in the potty with him immediately! Then, on Monday, she woke up singing "Nicolas, Nicolas, Nicolas..." She kept asking me all day if she could see him again. I told her he was in Texas till Thursday, but she wasn't buying it. I guess we'll have to get together with them again ASAP!! (Or finally take them up on their offer to babysit :)
We had another playdate on Monday with "the boys..." Kayden and Chase Langworthy and Corbin and Grant Vaughan. It was a lot of fun, and we're hoping to do this regularly since the kids play together so well.
Jimmy has started running in preparation for a 5K. I am supposed to do this too, but haven't actually started yet. I know how hard it is to get motivated, but I'm SO proud of him for taking charge! He runs every other day and walks on the off days. Last night was an off night, so the family bundled up for an evening stroll through the neighborhood.
AND FINALLY...
This morning was a miracle morning. Katie finally pooped in the potty. I'm thankful on so many levels. This particular poop would not have been at all pleasurable to clean out of underwear. Perhaps this is too much information for some, but I want to shout it from the roof top!!! I am so happy! She got a "big" lollipop for this amazing triumph and she was happy to show it off, as you'll see below. We danced and cheered for a long time. She got in Maggie's sleeping face and yelled, "I did it, Maggie! I did it!" We're all so proud :)






1 comment:
Aren't you in NC? Do you really need hats and scarves to go outside?
L-O-V-E the lollipop photo!!
How's the 5K training coming along???
Post a Comment