Katie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maggie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another fun weekend!

Remember Caroline?  She is almost 1 now and she is walking all over the place! It's hard to believe how quickly 4-1/2 months have gone by since we last saw her.  She squeals in delight and in anger, and she does this hilarious quick scoot across the floor on all fours.  She and Katie had a tea party on Friday night.



Katie got a haircut on Saturday morning.  Thankfully, the woman with the mullet did not cut her hair!  I wanted to take her to my hairdresser, but she wasn't working that morning, so I had to settle for Great Clips.  I don't think I'll be doing that again, even though the haircut turned out OK.

Andy, Liz and Kerri arrived on Saturday to meet Mags.  We had a great time, and I think Katie was on cloud nine having so many family members to boss around and play with.


On Sunday, Lisa and Mike stopped by to meet Mags while scouting out apartments in Raleigh. Their house in VA sold and they close on Dec. 5.  So, they'll be moving here soon!

Monday was a fun day at Monkey Joe's!



Kerri had to leave on Tuesday evening.  When we got home from the airport Katie had a major meltdown!  I know they say three year olds start to develop a longer attention span...  this must be true because this meltdown lasted FOREVER!  I calmly ignored her and she finally gave up after almost making herself throw up.

Good times!

No comments: