I also got an email forward this morning that was totally meant for me! It said, "God doesn't give us what we want, He gives us what we need." True dat! I'll try not to be a jackass anymore and be happy with what God gives me!
Speaking of what God has given me... I have two beautifully silly girls! Katie is still saying silly things daily. The latest family favorite is from Wednesday on our way to the car from the pool. We passed by a prickly bush and Katie walked right into it, then said, "AHH! That sharp tree is freaking me out!" I love her! She's hilarious.
Mags is almost ready to walk, well, not really. She is a stealth crawler who now pulls herself up to the standing position. If I can remember correctly, which I'm absolutely sure I cannot, Katie wasn't quite pulling up like this at 9.5 months. Katie didn't start walking until 16 months. I think Maggie will walk sooner, which might be OK, giving me time to get used to it before the new one arrives in January.
Thankfully, even though we're kind of out of girl names at this point, we had one reserve from when Maggie was born that we think we'll use for the next/last, provided that the next girl baby born in the family (by Ben and Amanda Williams in a few short days) doesn't claim it. If she does, it could get hairy over here, but it will force us to get creative. Can you say, "Starquesha Theodotia Wilson?" We'll think of something. And, hey, just like Dr. Inge said, "It could still be a boy." ;)






1 comment:
Need some names? Here are some good ideas for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ&feature=related
Seriously though, you have a good outlook trusting that God's plan is best and that He's got it all under control (of course that doesn't mean that it's always easy to deal with things when his plan differs from ours).
But hey! It's TOO EARLY to tell what you're having...you never know!!!
Post a Comment