Katie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maggie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Early Morning!

Katie woke up around 3:15 am coughing then left a trail of vomit from her bedroom to ours.  At first I thought she may have gotten a hold of something that she shouldn't have eaten, but after I calmed her down a bit, she ended up barfing again.  We gave her a bath and changed her sheets around 4 am.  We both stayed up with her for the duration of the wee hours of the morning. Around 7 am something she asked for a banana.  She took one bite and started throwing up again.  I now think it is the flu.  She has a slight fever.  So far, since about 8:30 am, she has been able to keep a piece of toast down, along with some Motrin.  

I called the doctor to see if there is a bug going around.  I'm waiting for them to return my call.  I guess this is the beginning of all sorts of bugs and illnesses related to school days.  Poor pitiful little bear.  It's so sad to see her like a dish rag.  

1 comment:

Lucky said...

Ohhhhh Noooooo. I am sorry. I hope she gets better soon!