She told me that because of the Gestational Diabetes I could opt to be induced between 38-39 weeks. However, since I've kept it under control, I don't have to do it if I don't want to. I was all, "What, are you crazy? Just take it out now!" I won't be able to schedule the induction until after my next visit which is Thursday, Sept. 25, provided I don't go into labor before then... sigh. I guess that's OK for now. We'll just keep our fingers crossed that this all happens naturally, and the sooner the better.
On another note, I was thinking I probably wouldn't have the energy to push a baby out today even if nature demanded that I did. Katie decided to wake up at 3:45 am and start her day. We tried a little bit of everything to get her to go back to sleep, but unfortunately she was a little too restless. I was so worried about sending her to school on such little sleep, but apparently she did pretty well. They got to meet some firefighters and check out a fire truck. I thought she would totally dig it, but her teacher said she was a little shy about it, though still did pretty well. The whole car ride home from school she just kept telling me that the fire truck was too loud.
She's napping now, even though she put up a fight. I think I'll take a nap too, but without the fight.






No comments:
Post a Comment