LOVE IT!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Scholastic Reader!
I put the movie Cars into the DVD player this morning to buy me some quick shower time before running a few errands. I was interrupted once, which is always expected, for a quick, "just making sure you're still there, mommy" check, then Katie headed back out into the family room. After I got dressed and brushed my hair, I went into the family room to do my "just making sure you're still there, Katie" check. It was so quiet. I looked on the couch, floor, around the chair... where was she? I took a few steps further into the room only to see that she was sitting on the floor, in front of her little train table, looking in the opposite direction from the TV, reading a book... very intently! I walked into the kitchen to make my presence known, but she wasn't even phased by it, she just kept on reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She's gonna be a book worm. :)
this is darling! and i love your little checks on each other. :) next time she checks on you though, i think you should be wearing a mask of some kind. that would be a good gag, don't you think?
Post a Comment