Katie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maggie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Maggie's First Birthday!

Maggie celebrated her first birthday this past weekend.  Friday, October 2nd, was the actual birthday, but we had some friends over on Saturday to celebrate...  I wasn't sure if we'd do anything big to celebrate since Miss Katie never got a first birthday party, but Katie seemed geared up to decorate and make cupcakes, so party on!

Here are some pictures of the event:

I got this design from another blogger - Annie's Eats 
(her ladybugs turned out way better than mine did!)

Maggie didn't keep the hat on long...  

Maggie and Grandma


Let the fun begin!




Corbin showing Maggie the gift he got for her: Tickle Me Cookie Monster.


   
   


Proud papa of a one-year old.

2 comments:

HeyJude said...

I thought it was a wonderful day...and your ladybug cupcakes were precious (and from the looks on the kids' faces, delicious)... Maggie looked a bit overwhelmed by the singing, though.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry we missed it, but it looks like everyone was having a ball! Awesome cupcakes, by the way!