Katie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maggie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sorry for the time lapse, but this should make you laugh.

      

This afternoon, while perched upon the toilet in her attempt to pee before nap time, Katie examined my hands.  They are dry, very dry, and quite cracked, so cracked that they bleed from time to time.  (I'm a little obsessed about washing them.)  Katie pointed out my "boo boos," then told me that she "got a boo boo, too."  I examined her hands and found a tiny sliver of a boo boo on her left pinky knuckle.  I pointed it out to her and asked, "Is that your boo boo?"  She said, (I quote her word for word), "Yes, that's my boo boo.  Daddy got Katie boo boo.  He cracked my finger.  He pulled my finger off.  I go hosible.  I get stitches.  I get bandaid.  I get boo boo.  I get treat!  I get juice, and uuuumm, pumpkin, cookies, cake, popcorn, and I see Maggie.  See?  I told ya."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh...that's my girl the non-stop talker...I wonder where she got that from???
Grandma Judy

Sarah said...

that's high comedy!

michelle said...

Hahahahaha! Hilarious!! She must entertain you soooo much!!!

Girl, I'm concerned about your hands. Time for Satin Hands!