I think my poor attitude reached its peak when Katie was getting up at 3 am because of not feeling well. Thankfully, she is doing much better. After that one day of barfing, she was able to keep food down and play pretty normally. She did have a strange fever two days after the barfing episode, but seems to be doing just fine now. She's actually about as crazy as ever.
Thankfully, Judy is now here for the duration to make sure we make it to the hospital for delivery. It helps dramatically because Katie has one more person to run to in times of need besides mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy. Although, Katie has been loving Jimmy a lot lately, which I'm sure is both a welcome but confusing change for him. He taught her the word 'snuggle,' so now that's all she wants to do!
The reason Judy is here now and not closer to the actual due date is because I thought there was a chance I was starting labor on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I'm just crazy (so, now we know where Katie gets it). Jimmy started a trial on Monday and was nervous that he wouldn't be able to get away fast enough to get me to the hospital without suffering a mistrial or something. Hopefully, at this point, he'll have things finished up today, so we can tell this baby to start pushing her way out tonight :) If she isn't ready tonight or Wednesday, then I will definitely discuss induction on Thursday with Dr. Stevens at my 10:30 am appointment.
If all else fails, I will perform my own extraction since spicy foods is not doing the trick like it did with Katie!






3 comments:
There was definitely a bug going around the Pittsburgh area, sounds like NC got it too. Glad to hear that Katie is better now though.
I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable! Is this nature's way of getting you prepared for the baby? Like, if you're at all hesitant about life with 2 children, maybe that all goes by the wayside with your overwhelming desire to get this child out! I don't know, I'm just speculating here.
Glad you're eating spicy foods. Maybe it's time for a volcano taco from The Bell.
Oh, and by the way, OHMYGOSH YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS BABY SOON!!!
Good luck with all of the other stuff...but if we need to perform and extraction, I want to be there to see it! Hang in there.
Post a Comment