Anyway, he said there has been no change from last week, but going from less than half a centimeter to one and a half centimeters sounds like a little change to me... I could be wrong. I mean, I haven't attended medical school or anything, so who knows.
Because I was blue, I found myself sitting in a pedicure chair before collecting my child from preschool. Those lovely Asian ladies who told me I was small a few months ago must have changed their tunes. One of them is due Oct. 3 with her first, a boy. Suddenly, after all the pleasantries were exchanged, they continued to speak in their native tongue staring at my belly and occasionally laughing. I felt like Elaine on Seinfeld. What the hell were they saying about me??? Who cares. My toes look nice.
This morning whilst perched upon the couch, Jimmy noticed my lovely toes. Then, when I stood up, I completely smashed my left pinky toe into the leg of an end table. I fought hard not to say something too profane, so strangely "Mother of Pearl" came out of my mouth. It must have been too hard for Katie to repeat because she kept quiet until she saw all the blood. Is it gross that I let her kiss my foot, per her request, to make it feel better after she insisted that I put a band aid on it? I mean, I had already taken a shower, so probably not too gross, right?






1 comment:
"Mother of Pearl" was a good save! You smashed it so hard it drew blood?! Yikes!!! And I'm guessing it messed up your newly painted toenail too? So sad.
1.5 cm is getting there! I hope it more than doubles this week. :)
Post a Comment