Monday, June 9, 2008
Addendum
It was brought to my attention that my last post gave the impression that I thought my husband was "worthless" when it comes to helping around the house... It was not my intention to imply this in any way. Working in the front flower beds has become something that I normally tackle, so I guess I just took ownership over it in my post. Additionally, I stated that it was so hot that I wouldn't even hire someone to work on them right now, which would include asking my husband to get out there to work on them. I'm not interested in rushing him to the hospital for heat exhaustion. In summation, I apologize for any unnecessary anxiety my previous post may have caused. I know you're a busy man, Jimmy. I wasn't trying to call you out in public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment